Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JBlaze's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBlaze
JBlaze

JBlaze's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: JBlaze's Mod Application   JBlaze's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Name(first): Nate
Ingame name: JBlaze
Staff position applying for: Moderator (In Game)
How long have you played: A few hours, but I'm a dedicated player through & through.
How long are you on daily: As much as possible, as much as I'm needed.
Why you deserve this staff position: I'm always a very helpful/considerate player/person. I tend to play the servers I like very often.. I have been Admin on a few older/legendary servers and Moderator on a numerous amounts of others. I'm not simple minded so I therefore help others before myself and don't always jump to conclusions. I honestly find out all/whole story before punishment/confrontation of a problem. I respect and listen to players.
Has any staff recommended you: No, but I plan on getting to know them very well and help them along with any issues that come along with the server to make it as perfect and smooth as possible.
How have you helped Project-Redemption: I plan on donating as soon as my new pay-pal gets resolved, due to fraud of my last server I would have played for over a year coming next Thursday. I donated over 100$ and I plan/hope to do the same for this server. I have big hopes for it, already voted 2 times for both of my computers on Runelocus. I do advertise on other servers and I always get a few that see my advertisement and come to check the server out. Keep up the good work Mark & Jakey server is amazing.. I WILL enjoy my time playing with you and the players that will soon to come join.

Thanks

Sincerely, Nate "JBlaze"
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

PostSubject: ..................   JBlaze's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:19 pm

not that fast u just have joined...... and we have enough staff atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JBlaze's Mod Application   JBlaze's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Jakey wrote:
not that fast u just have joined...... and we have enough staff atm

+ get active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JBlaze's Mod Application   JBlaze's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JBlaze's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1