Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My application  Empty
PostSubject: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Name(first): Matty
Ingame name: Fi Matty
Staff position applying for: Ingame Moderator
How long have you played: 4 Months?
How long are you on daily: 2-9 hours? Depends on the day or if i'm doing something irl but im 99.9% online every day.
Why you deserve this staff position: Because I'm helpful, friendly and very active on forums.
Has any staff recommended you: Poanizer? Mark?
How have you helped Project-Redemption: I have posted suggestions on forums how to make the server better, I have advertised, I am always willing to help the new players and I help the community (Giveaways / events).

I hope you liked my application =]
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm

How come everytime i look on the forums theres some type of reporting involving you? Overall I wouldn't know how to respond to this application. Lol hi matty!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:02 am

Sacred wrote:
How come everytime i look on the forums theres some type of reporting involving you? Overall I wouldn't know how to respond to this application. Lol hi matty!!!!! Smile

The only reason there's a reporting of me all the time, because a sertain who, (Badoodle) wont leave the little stuff alone. So yeah, idk if it's because he's jelouse or just mean. But i'd like it to stop lol Smile
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 am

lol'ing irl
Back to top Go down

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol'ing irl

The only thing that's anoying, when we get alright together you find a way to start the argument over again. =/
Back to top Go down
Gamerz
User
User

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Fi matty wrote:
badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol'ing irl

The only thing that's anoying, when we get alright together you find a way to start the argument over again. =/

Grow a pair nerd.
Back to top Go down

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 am

[quote="Gamerz"]
Fi matty wrote:
badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol'ing irl

A pair of what?

Please...
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 am

balls -.-
Back to top Go down

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
balls -.-

All male's are born with a pair of balls, so this insult doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application    My application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1