Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 am

i'm talking about the present people who are pming me complaining and the people who have quit thats not the past thats the present yes i don't like you but this is not weather i like you or not this is about what's best for the server and thats not you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
i'm talking about the present people who are pming me complaining and the people who have quit thats not the past thats the present yes i don't like you but this is not weather i like you or not this is about what's best for the server and thats not you...

You have a grudge against me, I haven't been online enough to do something wrong,
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am

yes you have and it doesn't matter how long your'e online another player quit because of you altohugh id on't agree with his actions in the aftermath it doesnt take away from the fact he quit cos of YOU!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
yes you have and it doesn't matter how long your'e online another player quit because of you altohugh id on't agree with his actions in the aftermath it doesnt take away from the fact he quit cos of YOU!!!

He quit because I was telling the truth, if he would have ddosed me I would have tooken it further. He knew I was telling the truth so he left. He shouldn't be flaming and threatening players.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 am

you shouldnt be disrespecting every plater on the server have some respect something your parents should of taught you at a young age yet your'e 15 and still dont have respect for anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
you shouldnt be disrespecting every plater on the server have some respect something your parents should of taught you at a young age yet your'e 15 and still dont have respect for anyone

I respect people when they respect me. He doesn't respect me I don't respect him.

He didn't respect me at the start meaning I don't respect him AND I STILL DONT
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 am

you was the first to show disrespect i was there at the time he told you about ebing forum designer etc. and you started hating on him saying he has no chance i remember it very clearly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
you was the first to show disrespect i was there at the time he told you about ebing forum designer etc. and you started hating on him saying he has no chance i remember it very clearly

I disrespected him because he acted to cocky. If he would have been more respectful we might of got off to a better start. If he wouldn't have abused his powers I might have started to respect him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 am

And dont get me wrong, his forums design was good.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:20 am

you sartecd off judging him the moment he said he was going to be forum designer i dont feel thats being cocky i feel its being confident and having beleive in his ability something you excell in very much as we have all seen form my forum vid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
you sartecd off judging him the moment he said he was going to be forum designer i dont feel thats being cocky i feel its being confident and having beleive in his ability something you excell in very much as we have all seen form my forum vid.

Like i just said his forum work was good, but I doubted him as a ingame moderator, and I was correct.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 am

lol theres your flaw one at the time your'e first bit of disrespect started he never said anything about himself being an ingame mod he just said he will be forum designer continue talking your'e just proving my theory to be correct...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol theres your flaw one at the time your'e first bit of disrespect started he never said anything about himself being an ingame mod he just said he will be forum designer continue talking your'e just proving my theory to be correct...

Samuel the only reason you are backing up his theory because you hate me. You should be a non bias administrator.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:28 am

im backing MY OWN theory not his and i am not biased untill i get evidence on the story then i will be on the correct side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:30 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
im backing MY OWN theory not his and i am not biased untill i get evidence on the story then i will be on the correct side

Well I have evidence of him abusing his powers, then saying he doesn't give a .... if he's mod or not. and then threatening to ddos me if I did anything else.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 am

after you fucked with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
after you fucked with him.

After I pked him.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

you was being horrible from day 1 and we ALL know it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
you was being horrible from day 1 and we ALL know it

I was saying my opinion, and we all know it? You think that I was fucking with him. I did say he wouldn't make a good ingame mod, and I was correct.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 am

yes but he never said he was going to be an ingame mod when your first started hating on him as i have already said once you was highly disrespectfull to a person who everyone else liked...
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 am

Either way, when or if matty gets mod.... This server is officialy done.... even though it already almost is because every new person is gone after a few days after meeting matty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.   I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have been banned for a stupid reason by a stupid person.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2