Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really? Are you for real?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sacred
User
User

Really? Are you for real? Empty
PostSubject: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

Its getting really annoying seeing alot of people quit because of one person..... That person being in some type of damn arguement with everyone... Somthing needs to be done cause as far as i can see he is the reason why we cant keep any players on this server... and i'm sure we all know who i'm talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 am

Sacred wrote:
Its getting really annoying seeing alot of people quit because of one person..... That person being in some type of damn arguement with everyone... Somthing needs to be done cause as far as i can see he is the reason why we cant keep any players on this server... and i'm sure we all know who i'm talking about.

Thanks very much for that comment, but that was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:

Pretty funny how everytime someone gets blammed for somthing it was from somthing you started at least 80% of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am

Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:

Pretty funny how everytime someone gets blammed for somthing it was from somthing you started at least 80% of the time.

Not true
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:

Not true

Well according to what has been said...including you it started because you lured someone and don't deny it cause its true. According to what you said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 am

Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:

Not true

Well according to what has been said...including you it started because you lured someone and don't deny it cause its true. According to what you said

Yes he was fighting Ganj, he pmed me saying I need help so i helped him. and everyone knows I lure + luring is aloud lol, Approved by mark and poanizer
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:

Not true

Yes he was fighting Ganj, he pmed me saying I need help so i helped him. and everyone knows I lure + luring is aloud lol, Approved by mark and poanizer

Maybe you shouldn't try to lure everyone and maybe we would have 20+ players instead of 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 am

Luring isn't against the rules meaning I shouldn't be banned =]
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
Luring isn't against the rules meaning I shouldn't be banned =]

I think you should be banned for driving away over haf the PR community
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am

I only lured 3 people, if that's over half of the community you cant count.
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:

3 People? Why are you lieing you are constantly getting people mad at you for luring. You and badoodle even tried to lure me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 am

Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:

3 People? Why are you lieing you are constantly getting people mad at you for luring. You and badoodle even tried to lure me.
#
I lured 3 people lol,
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:09 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:

#
I lured 3 people lol,

Then why are you constantly in trouble for luring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:

#
I lured 3 people lol,

Since people keep bringing back the past, I can promises you, me and dasaw lured 3 people and me and badoodle lured 2 people but they failed, so doesn't really count as luring
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:14 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:
Sacred wrote:
Nh (Matty) wrote:

#
I lured 3 people lol,

Since people keep bringing back the past, I can promises you, me and dasaw lured 3 people and me and badoodle lured 2 people but they failed, so doesn't really count as luring

No, it counts just means you failed; still a lure though. Don't say it doesn't count because you just aint that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 am

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really? Are you for real?   Really? Are you for real? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really? Are you for real?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: General Talk-
Jump to: