Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL Screw this.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm

I quit mkay?

Fi mattys a lil woman and u all know it.. so u may wanna un IPBAN him.. on forums and here.
I'm done sorry great server but a douchebag kid.
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:39 am

KyoKudo wrote:
I quit mkay?

Fi mattys a lil woman and u all know it.. so u may wanna un IPBAN him.. on forums and here.
I'm done sorry great server but a douchebag kid.

Why thanks for threatening me with ddosing and banning me!
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 am

kyo come back dude -.-
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:59 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
kyo come back dude -.-

Na. he's a gooner
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:07 am

he did in 1 day more then you have ever done and yet that's all ruining cos you couldn't keep you're opinions to yourself why don't you go to your'e server that you say you co-own that has over 30 active players ? wait could that be cos it doesn't exist if you really co-owned a server like ylu claim you would know that what you are doing is wrong and making the server lose players.
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
he did in 1 day more then you have ever done and yet that's all ruining cos you couldn't keep you're opinions to yourself why don't you go to your'e server that you say you co-own that has over 30 active players ? wait could that be cos it doesn't exist if you really co-owned a server like ylu claim you would know that what you are doing is wrong and making the server lose players.

I didn't say 30 players, I said 20-30. I told my opinion to Connor so leave my opinion on kyo to me to discuss with Connor. He did well for the server because he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 am

yeah so go to that server then and don't worry i will explain to connor my opinion on all this and he is a clever enough person to realise every player that has quit in the past month okay not every but 90% quit cos of you.
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
yeah so go to that server then and don't worry i will explain to connor my opinion on all this and he is a clever enough person to realise every player that has quit in the past month okay not every but 90% quit cos of you.

One problem Badoodle. There hasn't been many people quitting this month. They quit because they've lost items by dcing or trade glitch (NOT MY FAULT). I have given out over 1b in cash and items to new players. Guess what they are still playing.
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 am

Nh (Matty) wrote:
badoodle-samuel wrote:

One problem Badoodle. There hasn't been many people quitting this month. They quit because they've lost items by dcing or trade glitch (NOT MY FAULT). I have given out over 1b in cash and items to new players. Guess what they are still playing.

Oh and what have you done to make them not quit? NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 am

the majority of the time im not on when they quit considering i have gcse's im currently doing and im quite busy more to the point i shouldnt have to come on and persuade people not to quit cos people shouldnt be felt like they need to quit
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
the majority of the time im not on when they quit considering i have gcse's im currently doing and im quite busy more to the point i shouldnt have to come on and persuade people not to quit cos people shouldnt be felt like they need to quit

Like I said before, people have been quitting because of the inactivity or server issues. I also have GCSE's and I was and still am one of the most active players on forums and ingame.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 am

well if im off for an extra few hours working for gcse's then thats not my fault and 90% of them have been cos of you and everyone knows it.
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:20 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
well if im off for an extra few hours working for gcse's then thats not my fault and 90% of them have been cos of you and everyone knows it.

Name 3 things I have done to make people quit. and name the people
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 am

i dont keep a little log of names and reasons but everyone knows anyways i dont need to remind...
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:22 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
i dont keep a little log of names and reasons but everyone knows anyways i dont need to remind...

EXACTLY you don't.

Nice bullshit Samuel.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

haha it's not bullshit and everyone knows it bravo quit came back eventually but he quit cos of you kyo did i felt like i was going to quit at one point after taking so much of your ignorance and there are many more but i have forgot names anyone feel free to enlighten me on all the others Smile
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:27 am

proo is another lol just checking all old forums Smile and i remember wiht proo btw you told him he would keep claws over fury then took his claws
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
proo is another lol just checking all old forums Smile and i remember wiht proo btw you told him he would keep claws over fury then took his claws

He should know the price's. I was going to give them back -.-
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:30 am

but you didnt and he quit hmmm and he asked you if it protects you said no its not a case of knowing the prices its the fact you lied to take his stuff
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
but you didnt and he quit hmmm and he asked you if it protects you said no its not a case of knowing the prices its the fact you lied to take his stuff
He didn't ask if the claws protected. I asked him if he wanted his claws back and he said no. NOT MY PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

i was there you told him his claws would pro and afterwards why would he want to stay when you lied to him to take his items ik you offered back but the damage was done and he didnt want to be non the same server as you..
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
i was there you told him his claws would pro and afterwards why would he want to stay when you lied to him to take his items ik you offered back but the damage was done and he didnt want to be non the same server as you..

I didn't say his claws would or wouldn't protect he just started to fight. Plus it was a High risk fight I was risking much more than him.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am

you told him they wouldnt i was there lol and that was your choice he chose not too risk but you made him risk by lieng and also stail is another who felt like quitting after you tried luring him to revs i believe
Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:36 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
you told him they wouldnt i was there lol and that was your choice he chose not too risk but you made him risk by lieng and also stail is another who felt like quitting after you tried luring him to revs i believe

HAHA? Nice fucking lie there badoodle. I gtg this doesn't end.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 am

no lie and also stail posted a forum post about it and your'e right this doesnt end untill you apologise to all the people you have made quit and all the othe rpeople who are putting up with a server wiht little people on just cos you make them all quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOL Screw this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL Screw this.   LOL Screw this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL Screw this.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: