Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Support,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey Guy's

Recently the amount of player's has dropped and the server has lost support,
and well that need's too change.

so for now i'll be adding two supporter rank's too forum's

these ranks are for the people that are helping us the staff receive player's in game and on forum's.
Also, being on the Supporter team you have a better chance at being staff because these rank's don't go out to just any buddie.

For tho's who get player's here please leave me a message on my profile or PM..
or just have the people you recruit Referr you,

Anyways with this rank your Name color will change and you will have limited Permission's along with a custom title ranking.

Thank's
-kyo
Back to top Go down

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
Hey Guy's

Recently the amount of player's has dropped and the server has lost support,
and well that need's too change.

so for now i'll be adding two supporter rank's too forum's

these ranks are for the people that are helping us the staff receive player's in game and on forum's.
Also, being on the Supporter team you have a better chance at being staff because these rank's don't go out to just any buddie.

For tho's who get player's here please leave me a message on my profile or PM..
or just have the people you recruit Referr you,

Anyways with this rank your Name color will change and you will have limited Permission's along with a custom title ranking.

Thank's
-kyo

The amount of players has always dropped, unless we get about 3-5 players working together to increase this, I don't think it will grow...
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

these are things which the staff are discussing and its being sorted me connor kyo and possibly mark if he puts effort in will get the server to its full potential dw about it
Back to top Go down

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
these are things which the staff are discussing and its being sorted me connor kyo and possibly mark if he puts effort in will get the server to its full potential dw about it

How could I stop worrying about it? I've seen the server at 20 players, now it's at 1-3 players... Very concerning
Back to top Go down
stailcracker
User
User

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: IM UP FOR IT   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 am

smart thing to do ... rewords ppl and gives the server a good chance start and stay strong
Back to top Go down
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 am

It will hopefully grow if we all try get players Razz currently i'm voting everyday on runelocus and doing atleast an update a day. even if its not available publicly yet. And im going to try promote the server in other forms. so i reckon if we all pitch in we can get it back to how it used to be.

And yea i think this would be a smart idea like stailcracker said it rewards people and helps get the server noticed :]

Voting link: http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/details-9551-ProjectRedemption_711.html
Back to top Go down
rockurass

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:38 am

I think this is a good idea for the server, yesterday I invited some friends from another server I play to check this 1 out and than we had like 10 players for 20-30 minutes :p
andchange the xp rates back to regular! it's all way too easy now, i just asked for agility :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regarding Support, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Support,   Regarding Support, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Support,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: Server & Forum Info-
Jump to: