Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New forum: Coming soon: all godwars bosses at once. Tokken reward shops.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

New forum: Coming soon: all godwars bosses at once. Tokken reward shops. Empty
PostSubject: New forum: Coming soon: all godwars bosses at once. Tokken reward shops.   New forum: Coming soon: all godwars bosses at once. Tokken reward shops. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:54 pm

If you havnt realised by now the forum has had an upgrade thanks to the new Forum mod Kyokudo. This is most likely going to stay but the theme may vary from time to time depending on how he updates it. :] so thanks again for the cool new forum.

In other news Razz i am working on a few new updates:

1st: of them is the New reward tokken shop. I plan on putting some previous donator items in there along with new non donation items.
If you have any suggestions i would like it if you posted them below Razz.

2nd: The second update i'm working on is the first boss that you can have the the choice of a reward along with any drops you gain from the actual bosses. The fight is all 3 godwars bosses in one fight. Bandos, Sara and Armadyl, prayer and possibly a team of 2+ will be required.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

New forum: Coming soon: all godwars bosses at once. Tokken reward shops.
Page 1 of 1