Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summoning available to everyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

Summoning available to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Since me or mark do not know how to code in the summoning skill i have coded in Pikkupstix the 99 summoning NPC into home. When you click him it will let you set your summoning level straight to 99. or back to 1 if you want to stay low combat.

Before you hate on how it takes no skill to get 99. I realise its not in skill form but would you rather have to wait for ages until we find somehow to get summoning trainable and besides you used to be able to donate for summoning and get 99 instantly anyway before.

My view on this update is that i hope it can improve the server as it will add more entertainment to pking and playing in general. And that anyone can now reach 138 combat.

If you would like any familiar to be put into the summoning shop just tell me. How ever . Beast of burdens like pack yaks unfortunately wont be in there due to a duplication glitch that can be performed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I completely disagree with this.. about 10 + players have donated for 99 summoning including me. Summoning should be a gift / prize not given to everyone.

This is a stupid idea in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: lol   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Good, Donating for skills is completely stupid.
donating for like Titan pouches is okay but not training the skill, its a private server id be better for playing runescape if i wanted to pay for summoning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:33 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
Good, Donating for skills is completely stupid.
donating for like Titan pouches is okay but not training the skill, its a private server id be better for playing runescape if i wanted to pay for summoning

That has been the rule from the start of the server, Summoning is a gift and is overpowerd as hell. If you want to call it completely stupid go ahead, since every other payer on the server doesn't think like you otherwise we would be closed.
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: lol   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 pm

LOL, sadly i ran a server for 2 years and i had plenty of donation's before i gave over the vps and quit. i don't think my questionable ruling's will get the server closed.. why do u think no one plays? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
LOL, sadly i ran a server for 2 years and i had plenty of donation's before i gave over the vps and quit. i don't think my questionable ruling's will get the server closed.. why do u think no one plays? LOL

Listen Kyo I've been playing for about 6 months now.. I know what the server should and shouldn't do, If you think that donating for a skill is stupid then go ahead say that but of all the players that donated to help the server should be happy
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: lol   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Lol, i'm going too be donating here soon, but overall donating for a skill is ridiculous and i bet over half of the whole runescape private server community would agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
Lol, i'm going too be donating here soon, but overall donating for a skill is ridiculous and i bet over half of the whole runescape private server community would agree.

Not really since every rsps requires you to donate for summoning, except the ones that suck. That's your opinion and overall i'm sure I will have a interesting talk with Mark / Poanizer later on
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: lol   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Lol, threats dont scare me your just a forum troll nothing more ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
Lol, threats dont scare me your just a forum troll nothing more ^.^

I am not threatening you I just said I will be having a chat with the owners later on. Since this is a very bad update. + if I was a forum troll then how have I posted like 43 topics? And none of them are troll's
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Sadly, your off topic.
but anyways the update is better, u get 99 summoning yet u cant use pouches unless u donate so whats the big deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
Sadly, your off topic.
but anyways the update is better, u get 99 summoning yet u cant use pouches unless u donate so whats the big deal?

The 138...

and you can use the pouches lol
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm

138 doesn't matter lol, it's just a number i could be lvl 1 and care less.. i'd rather just have 99 summon anyways or make summoning like runescape slow for non donor's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
138 doesn't matter lol, it's just a number i could be lvl 1 and care less.. i'd rather just have 99 summon anyways or make summoning like runescape slow for non donor's

You can use the pouches.
And it's a pointless update, why change the past what? year of the server
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 pm

lol because their's no result's..

how many players are on right now?
oh yeah 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
lol because their's no result's..

how many players are on right now?
oh yeah 1.

Oh yeah, how long have you been on this server and you already think you own the place? oh yeah 3 days...
Back to top Go down
KyoKudo
User
User
KyoKudo

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Lol, your stupidity is amazing,
anyways were off topic so i'm done here.
enjoy,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:05 pm

KyoKudo wrote:
Lol, your stupidity is amazing,
anyways were off topic so i'm done here.
enjoy,

haha ok,

lol!
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:24 pm

why do we treat our new players with such disrespect thats the reason we arent growing matty now leave him be he is right and the summoning donation was always said to be summoning before the release it was always going to be released but due to the difficulty of the coding for summoning to be trainable they made it easier im fed up of looking at these forums and always see'ing our newer players stuck in arguments with some on the long time players just because they are newer does not mean they deserve any less respect im extremely fed up of people saying the words 'i quit' because they dont feel the community is nice so sort it out what ever anyones problem is just forget it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
why do we treat our new players with such disrespect thats the reason we arent growing matty now leave him be he is right and the summoning donation was always said to be summoning before the release it was always going to be released but due to the difficulty of the coding for summoning to be trainable they made it easier im fed up of looking at these forums and always see'ing our newer players stuck in arguments with some on the long time players just because they are newer does not mean they deserve any less respect im extremely fed up of people saying the words 'i quit' because they dont feel the community is nice so sort it out what ever anyones problem is just forget it!

Im being honest, it was a dumb update but if he want's to act like that to me, I have the rights to act like that back to him.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 am

yes but dont then moan to me when he talks back and dont user the fact youve played the server for longer cos that means nothing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
yes but dont then moan to me when he talks back and dont user the fact youve played the server for longer cos that means nothing....

Don't start this again Badoodle.
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 am

Either way your "honesty" is opinionated so the entire point of the arguement was invalid, leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 am

I do realise what your saying matty but badoodle is right that we always said that summoning was in beta . thats the whole reason it was for donators only because it wasnt coded in. If we did find out how to code summoning in it still would of been free for everyone just wouldnt of been as fast to train.

2nd line of the post: "until we find somehow to get summoning trainable"

But i do understand how you may feel if you didnt know that. You still get your titles and items to show your a donator. if you are unhappy that they are 138 now. But also thanks for being honest. honest opinions are best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Sacred wrote:
Either way your "honesty" is opinionated so the entire point of the arguement was invalid, leave it alone.

Meh fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning available to everyone   Summoning available to everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning available to everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: General Talk-
Jump to: