Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eco Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

The Eco Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: The Eco Suggestion   The Eco Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am

hey guys , i will never forget the day when i joined to project-redemption it was epic all welcoming me stuff thats not the topic anyways always when i was new player seeing some1 rich i told him how to get chaotics answer : donate when i heared that it was a pain when i knew 90% items donate it was a pain for me , now since i am rich i don't feel anything ,but always i get broke when some1 ask me how to get rapier my sadly answer and i wish i never type this is : "donate" the player directly thinks the server all items on it "donate donate donate.... "
A simple suggestion is to do a little minigame or something like dung to get chaotics or something....

2nd thing i wan't to talk about is the Eco , i don't like it anymore i love when its hard game to make cash stuff and make the game harder

examples : prayer : frost bones 1gp each? -.- , the only way to make money is pvm or thiev... pvm not all maybe only bandos.... and barrows

u should work on some thing i really feel bad for the game and the community all poeple when they just hear "donate" simple reaction
fuck this game all donate and donate....

prices:the high prices of the items u should change the whole eco and release some few monsters for money , frost dragons , dark beasts etc

or if u wan't to keep the prices like 15b + then you should make the items whips stuff higher the reason for that atleast there is a reason for pking and profit from it i kill a dharoker leave his loot cuz no reason even to pick it up onther reason if u don't understand
the fight takes 5min or so and at this 5min u can make 50m from theiving...... so that's totally stupid sorry if i am blaming anyone for that just wanted to enjoy the game and work some hard on it like to work hard for it Smile please guys if any of what i said hurt you i am very sorry <3

NOTE: some poeple now after reading the topic they are like "yeah after u bought 500 whips want to make them rare???"
i didn't i am just seeing if u going to do this or not Smile

Thank you very much for reading it i know its long but its worth the reading.

Jake

Back to top Go down

The Eco Suggestion
Page 1 of 1