Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hmm I feel like this should be here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hmm I feel like this should be here Empty
PostSubject: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 am

I was fighting Joshua in ruins and died losing void, tokhaar, steads and claws. I asked him for giveback and he did not reply. So I thought he was going to give back. He killed me, looted my stuff so I teleported to ruins to ask for my stuff back. The reply was. No I pked it. Idc if you keep my stuff Josh but I feel that you've been bit idk unfair? I have worked hard for the items + donated my whole runescape bank to Mark to get those items. For a Ingame Moderator don't you think you should be more fair / thinking of others not just about yourself? I do know you have about 10 trillion or even more but do you really need to take someone's whole bank and make me feel upset / mad at the same time? Go just wana let you know if you feel the need to keep someone's idk 15b or whatever it was, then we shouldn't even be friends.

I feel really bad / upset right now. I used to look up to you as a mod Josh but now my respects for you have fallen.

Sorry but yeah I felt the need for this to go out there.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 am

i have video evidence of matty after this being very rude and obnoxious and joshua never said he would give back he simply never replied Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 am

And also I know that Badoodle is the 1st person that will post on this flaming / making me feel even worse. Thanks and i'm 1 step ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 am

lol your 1 step ahead? okay haha im not going to arfue on forums cos you seem to get a kick out of it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
i have video evidence of matty after this being very rude and obnoxious and joshua never said he would give back he simply never replied Smile

I was rude to him because he played with me, he made me feel so bad and upset It hurt. The only reason you record me doing this is because your a mean and upsetting person yourself. You have been very rude to me before and I have only put it up on forums once. Badoodle keep your freaking mind to yourself please? This is nothing to do with you.

Also when you died and lost your void, did I agree to a giveback? No, but I still gave it back.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:15 am

lol we was all doing givebacks at the time so i assumed you was but if you had of kept i wouldnt of gone on a massive rant to the whole forums and server like this -.- just accept you went in risking the items and you died therfore losing them thats the be all and end all of this situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol we was all doing givebacks at the time so i assumed you was but if you had of kept i wouldnt of gone on a massive rant to the whole forums and server like this -.- just accept you went in risking the items and you died therfore losing them thats the be all and end all of this situation

The reason I gave your items back is because at that time, we were friends. I clearly thought josh and I were friends but clearly not. I am posting my thought on forums that's what it's for. And you were clearly expecting me to post this because once I put it up, I had 2 seconds to post another thing and you already posted flaming / arguing against me. Go away Badoodle you have hurt me enough already.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 am

why do you post on forums to allow the server to see and comment on your post i explained the situation no flaming at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

badoodle-samuel wrote:
why do you post on forums to allow the server to see and comment on your post i explained the situation no flaming at all

Badoodle, please leave me alone, all I ask. This topic is for the community to answer not for you. I want diferent opinions not just your's trying to hurt me again obvs.

GO AWAY!
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:02 am

i didnt try to hurt anyone and im part of the community therefor i have a right to post tbh ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
i didnt try to hurt anyone and im part of the community therefor i have a right to post tbh ?

k
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Sounds very unlike josh ;o ......Although.... you risking that was just a hope that he would return items, so I don't exactly blame josh for keeping the loot.. sorry for the loss though, oh btw matty you and noodles need to stop argueing on the forums 24/7 >_< lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:01 am

Sacred wrote:
Sounds very unlike josh ;o ......Although.... you risking that was just a hope that he would return items, so I don't exactly blame josh for keeping the loot.. sorry for the loss though, oh btw matty you and noodles need to stop argueing on the forums 24/7 >_< lol

Meh he was a dick for keeping items. But that's how life goes
Back to top Go down
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Eh if you bring items into ruins people can keep them . since what i have assumed from this is nobody said givebacks so therefore he has eveery right to keep it. i meen pking void would be kinda cool. but i know how you would feel i almost lost full pernix a while back along with ccb. and this was back when it worth something. not when every man and his dog has a set Razz
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

PostSubject: .......   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:50 pm

my dog only handle rares -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm I feel like this should be here   Hmm I feel like this should be here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm I feel like this should be here
Page 1 of 1