Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good bye past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:48 pm

I am saying goodbye to my luring past. If you have been lured or bsed in any way by me or my luring partner. (Bonesaw spec, Chayzz + Gusta) I really am sorry. I have decided to let go of that and decided to Pvm / Pk / Risk fight to make money now.

Thanks and good bye past.

Fi Matty

(P.S this is a promise, I wont ever lure again)

Last edited by Fi matty on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 pm

luring partner bonesaw spec lol you ARE BONESAW SPEC and i said to you im done luring and you was moaning at me lol whats changed?
Back to top Go down

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
luring partner bonesaw spec lol you ARE BONESAW SPEC and i said to you im done luring and you was moaning at me lol whats changed?

I'm not bonesaw spec. I have access to the account, but it's not mine. And did I even mention your name?
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

you are bonesaw lol and nah just saying i wanted out ages ago and you would not accept it yet now you just quit like that lol its hypocritical w/e anyways wanna carry on this pointless feud pm me why openly argue on forums?
Back to top Go down

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
you are bonesaw lol and nah just saying i wanted out ages ago and you would not accept it yet now you just quit like that lol its hypocritical w/e anyways wanna carry on this pointless feud pm me why openly argue on forums?

I didn't quit just like that? This is a good bye to my past post... And i'm not bonesaw spec. The account is shared between me and 2 others. (Was a killing account)
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Owner
Owner
Joshua

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 am

never pm someone else for anti-lured.

PM ME! lol!
(((100% Trusted)))

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://Project-Redemption.com

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Joshua wrote:
never pm someone else for anti-lured.

PM ME! lol!
(((100% Trusted)))

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

=]
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 am

Lol I've lost all trust in noodles(Badoodle) now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good bye past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye past   Good bye past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good bye past
Page 1 of 1