Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bser and a friend lost..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A bser and a friend lost.. Empty
PostSubject: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

I can't belive that Mod Badoodle could be such a insulting person. I was doing my barrow run, then he started pming me (flaming me about the argument we had YESTERDAY). When he came out with " Go cry to your mom. " Just look at the screenie, it says it all.

A bser and a friend lost.. Youareaprick

I can't believe that he could act like that...
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:04 pm

like the bit you screenied and not the messages after when i said i wouldnt know how to reply to such a message and it was irrelevant to the argument and it actually started because you said if you let me tank you ill give party hat i would of let you tanked me for free anyways but then you said gj and was being a dick and lied to me i addressed you and you was going on aobut how good you are i said what it says in screenie i then said thta i dint know how to reatc so i just put lol cool then after i said well how tdo you want me to reply to someone saying their mum is dead n he went on to insult be telling me to jump off a cliff etc. i cant screenie cvs we all dced out of game ask other players who were on they will bakc up on dc lol matty stop flaming serious i considered you a mate yet you print screen the only bad thing i said when i was put in an impossible situation what aobut the stuff you said and when i appologised for saying cool when i was stuck with what to say ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

You could of said, O sorry to hear, I didn't know, O shit, anything but, LOL COOL. You were laughing at my mum being dead. Then you went on to say, but I heard her on skype the other day. HOW COULD YOU! Then you went on before this to trying to blackmale me saying, I have it recorded, give me the partyhat. I could do exactly the same to you Badoodle, I could go and tell the truth. Idk if I can keep backing people up when they just bs you in the end.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

omg you are such a lier lol i said i recorded cos you said i never hit my dh hit and i siad oyu did ive recorded it it shows on there? and i was put on the spot in an awkward position and i said i tohught i heard her on skype the other day then apologised for being wrong about that what are you trying to do bad name me by giving 1 little bit of pming which is the only bad bit i really said cos the skype thing i said "i thought i heard her sorry i must of misheard" dude what you trying to acheive by this constant bs?
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 pm

and the truth of what me letting you use my acc lol that was worng but i tohught you was using it for an honest reason but obvs not im done here ill admit to mark that i let a normal player use my account he can chose what to do with the info (mark sorry about that but you can demote me if it is what you need to do i would understand) as for this argument its inappropriate and im done -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
and the truth of what me letting you use my acc lol that was worng but i tohught you was using it for an honest reason but obvs not im done here ill admit to mark that i let a normal player use my account he can chose what to do with the info (mark sorry about that but you can demote me if it is what you need to do i would understand) as for this argument its inappropriate and im done -.-

You let me use your account? What bullshit is that? Dude you're a complete lier and now your trying to bring me into your problems? I've never been on your account. Why would I want to go on your account?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Be honest Samuel, why the fuck would I need to use your account. I have better gear on my account meaning whatever you think i'd need a Moderator account for, you surely could of sorted it out yourself. If you still want to go on and lie about me using your account? Then go ahead, because I know for 100% fact I haven't been on a Mod account, and DEFO not your's.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

yh ok nice lien lol cyah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm the lier. Mark could check the ip that logged on your account. I haven't touched your account haha. Go try and lie about something else "Mate". Also I wouldn't want to share a account with someone that I don't really know that well.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm

i already asked mark to checkj ips the other day lol but meh its cool idc dude this whole grudge you have is pointless and boring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
i already asked mark to checkj ips the other day lol but meh its cool idc dude this whole grudge you have is pointless and boring

Don't lie and try and blame me for the stuff you did then. I never went on your account that's simple. Try and say that it is all you want. But me and you know the truth so yeah.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

look on your other pointless post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
look on your other pointless post...

Pointless post? I spend time doing them =/
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 pm

well meh no1 really cares if you quit luring tbh js -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
well meh no1 really cares if you quit luring tbh js -.-

I think they will, because without me luring, no one will get lured meaning no one will lose bank meaning no one will quit meaning more people to pk with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Also, do you have any proof that I said go jump off a cliff? Because I don't remember saying that.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 pm

lol naah we all dced and i never ps'd but idc pretty odd how you brought that up a few hours afgter i said it almost seems like your guilty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol naah we all dced and i never ps'd but idc pretty odd how you brought that up a few hours afgter i said it almost seems like your guilty?

Na.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bser and a friend lost..   A bser and a friend lost.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bser and a friend lost..
Page 1 of 1