Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird Teleports

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Plies1

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Somehow whenever i try to high risk fight "Fi Matty" we will be fighting and i get teleported randomly into like 20+ wilderness. This last time i was risking full armadyl in a fight against matty when (while in ::ruins) i get teleported to 56 wilderness and started getting attacked by "Bonesaw Spec". I had managed to kill him and get away but he didnt drop anything, (i assume its a glitcher but im not sure.) then i ran to the portals, got home, and was about to bank my stuff when i get tped again with 1 brew left. i noticed i was in 13 wilderness so i just teleported and was able to bank my stuff fast enough. It might be a mod or someone glitching because these are forced teleports when im in ::ruins (25 wildy, cant teleport normally). Also at 56 wilderness when i was running to portals i started getting attacked by an invisible man. I dont know what the hell is going on but im certainly not going to stay if this persists.
Back to top Go down

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 am

Well Ik for a fact that bonesaw spec used to lure, but I don't think he'd be able to teleport you in the wildy. Also it's impossible for me to have done anything. And when you kill someone, if you move, they keep items. But I saw bonesaw at home raging that he lost virtus then he logged off. Are you sure they weren't on the ground?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Owner
Owner
Mark

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 am

It could be a hidden moderator teleporting u
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-redemption.com

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

100% true, when you got teleported, did you look around to see if there was a Moderator around? Or was he online? That could of been the teleporting ::teletome_____.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

i have been approached and accused of this happening and one of the accusations claimed they saw me but at the time they said this i wasnt online i asked mark if he could check the ips that had been on my acc i he couldnt so what ill do is go on pr and change my pass now so if someone is accessing my acc they wont be able to any more i dont know if it was my acc but if it was i sincerely apologise
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

I honestly don't believe any of the mods would do it, mostly not noodles Smile (badoodle)
Back to top Go down
Mark
Owner
Owner
Mark

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 am

You can tp people into the wild but can only attack them if they were in the wild b4 if u can post pics that would be good just upload them to any image sharing site and post the links here or pm them to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-redemption.com

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

I do know who has been doing this teleporting. I wont release the name yet until I talk to Mark. If you have lost items or feel that you have been played please pm me ingame and i'll be sure to help you out. The person that did this should feel ashamed and I hope he will come out with the truth without me having to force it out of him. I do feel very disappointed with this person and feel that him and Mark should have a long long chat about his decisions this week. The person that did this has also been abusing his powers else were. (Un-needed jailing and kicking people for no reason at all) and on top of it all teleporting people from ::Ruins to the wilderness. I was with him when he did it to Lil Wayne and lucky for Lil he failed completely with his plan and lil got away without losing anything. Lil Wayne if you have any proof of him doing this please send them to Mark. The person was one of my good friends but since the last couple of days we have fallen out. If you have any questions about this dis-behavior that has happend over the last week / phew days then go ahead and ask me or higher (Mark / Poanizer). A tip to all of you that's read my post. Don't trust anyone (Luring) until this person has been punished or comes out with the truth. For the next phew days I strongly advice you not to Risk fight, fall for any "Vid making", anything to do with luring and stake until this has been put the correct way. This is the main reason people have quit in the past and I hope Mark and I can have a long chat tonight (Morning for him). If you have any suggestions on how the game can be (Fixed) or to prevent this happening again please post below.

I hope he reads this and regrets everything he's done and put's it the correct way.

Thanks

Fi Matty
Back to top Go down
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 pm

your bonesaw spec arnt you matty?
Back to top Go down

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Poanizer wrote:

nop
Back to top Go down
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 am

Fi matty wrote:
Poanizer wrote:

nop

im preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you are Razz
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:12 am

only just saw mattys long dragged out message and i should feel ashamed... haha i got screenies of the skype chat of you telling me to do it all matty haha but not once have i abused my power any jailing had a valid reason and under no circumstances did i tele anyone to me sostop making silly threats without proof when all my proof is stacked against you Smile ik your message was a while ago but i aint seen it! and yes connor he is bonesaw spec then he latrer said it was a joint acc he and his luring friends used to lure but if you look up he says things like i know him and he is blah blah blah and if its your joint acc you dont say that but meh hehe
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 am

Commenting on this any further by Matty or Badoodle is just a sad way to keep an arguement going, so just move on.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm

haha you commenting was sad too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:22 am

Uh huh, You are one to talk.
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:14 am

haha its got nothing to do with you your just trying to be funny posting things like i want a cookie -.-
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 am

No its like breaking the silence... but stoping people from argueing somtimes... and because i actually want a cookie.
Back to top Go down

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Sacred wrote:
No its like breaking the silence... but stoping people from argueing somtimes... and because i actually want a cookie.

We've stopped arguing lol, there was no need for this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weird Teleports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Teleports   Weird Teleports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Teleports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: