Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake for mod.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jake for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Jake for mod.   Jake for mod. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm

JAKE should become Moderator. He works so hard for this server, active on forums and active ingame. He's the 1st person that I know of that made a inactive topic. He's helpful, funny + a good laugh to pk / pvm with. He should become mod over all the other players that's applied for staff. For example.. Googlechrome got moderator and he's already ungrateful for his position as a moderator already wants to move on to admin. I dont think some staff realize how much some players would love to become a mod. Me for example, I would love to become moderator yet still I refuse to apply. Being given a moderator rank is something you work for not ask for.

JUST my opinion.

I hope you think about this Mark because I think this is 100% true.

Fi Matty
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

Jake for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod.   Jake for mod. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 pm

i totally agree i think jake deserves the position i k now there are no spots going atm but i also know a few mods who are ungrateful abuse there power and are very inactive i think jake should be given the chance and i think he would rise to the position extremely well
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

Jake for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks <333   Jake for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 am

thank you guys but its up to mark and i like how i am normal and please don't do that kinda stuff if mark , poanizer want me mod they will make me dont worry and thanks for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Owner
Owner
Joshua

Jake for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod.   Jake for mod. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am

nice apply Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Project-Redemption.com
Sponsored content

Jake for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod.   Jake for mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake for mod.
Page 1 of 1