Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bravo vbombz
User
User

gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) Empty
PostSubject: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

ok, gamerz jailed me for 48 hours and muted me for a reason he should blame himself for. ok me and badoodle were arguing and fighting at ruins and gamerz i wanted to fight, i attacked him then realised he was afk after he left auto retaliation on, i killed him and foolishly split the loot with doodle. gamerz then blames me as i killed him, but ruins is where you can kill, why would you leave youself afk? and gamerz made a confession to me whilst i was in the jail, that he quote 'didn't give a fuck about the server, and he was only there to fuck about, and abuse his mod powers', im sure not many people will believe me but he knows he said that, and will obviously try to hide it. i hope mark reads this because me and k0 by maul think he should be stripped of his mod powers. he uses them uncontrollably and retardly.
Back to top Go down
k0 by maul

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm

He jailed me too for like 10 minutes, then unjailed.... he told me that i killed him but i was smelting my *BANANAS* ores -.-.. and if you are in wilderness, dont go afk, if u go and lose your items then dont jail and mute ppl or for players dont go whining on staff...

----
Don't swear? tyvm ~Zenith
Back to top Go down
Gamerz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:09 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GROW A FUCKING PAIR.

IDGAF
Back to top Go down
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 pm

so your saying you did say that? well you should at least unjail me. cos your not getting of the hook so easily kid
Back to top Go down
Gamerz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 pm

does it look like i give a *BANANAS*.. seriously.
Back to top Go down
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:29 pm

you can be stripped of ur mod powers if mark reads this,well unless hes as *BANANAS* as you he wouldn't, but hes not.
Back to top Go down
Gamerz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

haha. you one to talk.. i dont give a *BANANAS* what mark does.

you dont get it.

Back to top Go down
rapid rapier
User
User
rapid rapier

PostSubject: lol   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 am

i think all you shit heads should stop complaining
Back to top Go down
Prometric
Veteran
Veteran
Prometric

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://duncan.vanollefen.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)   gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gamerz muted me for no reason (and jailed)
Page 1 of 1