Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello joshua talk to me bro when is server coming back online i been waiting and waiting when are you going to tell us the news it been a mouth since it has been down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
co owner dice
User
User

hello joshua talk to me bro when is server coming back online i been waiting and waiting when are you going to tell us the news it been a mouth since it has been down  Empty
PostSubject: hello joshua talk to me bro when is server coming back online i been waiting and waiting when are you going to tell us the news it been a mouth since it has been down    hello joshua talk to me bro when is server coming back online i been waiting and waiting when are you going to tell us the news it been a mouth since it has been down  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 am

vote for me for co owner drew.
Back to top Go down

hello joshua talk to me bro when is server coming back online i been waiting and waiting when are you going to tell us the news it been a mouth since it has been down
Page 1 of 1