Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!

Welcome to Project Redemption

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
co owner dice
User
User

PostSubject: WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA   Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:41 am

HEY JOSHUA I NEED YOUR SKYPE NAME MIEN DREW.YOUNG44

AND RS HERBALS SAID HE GETTING ADMIN OR CO OWNER IF HE IS THAT BULL CRAP CAUES HE JUST PLAYED THE SERVER AND ANYONE THAT IS GETTING CO OWNER OR ADMIN IS ME ONE I BEEN PLAYING LONGER THEN THEM TOO I GOT MY STATS UP WAY BEFORE THEM AND THREE THEY NEED TO EXPERIENCE THE SERVER BEFORE GETTING RANKED THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY REPLY BACK PLEASE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
udieidontcry
User
User

PostSubject: Re: WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 pm

co owner dice wrote:
HEY JOSHUA I NEED YOUR SKYPE NAME MIEN DREW.YOUNG44

AND RS HERBALS SAID HE GETTING ADMIN OR CO OWNER IF HE IS THAT BULL CRAP CAUES HE JUST PLAYED THE SERVER AND ANYONE THAT IS GETTING CO OWNER OR ADMIN IS ME ONE I BEEN PLAYING LONGER THEN THEM TOO I GOT MY STATS UP WAY BEFORE THEM AND THREE THEY NEED TO EXPERIENCE THE SERVER BEFORE GETTING RANKED THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY REPLY BACK PLEASE
rs herbals lies he said hes making an server with joshua not true he told friday he was on server with joshua not true he told he get admin or co owner not true king udieidontcry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 am

Yes, you will keep your ranks.

The server is back soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Project-Redemption.com
udieidontcry
User
User

PostSubject: Re: WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Joshua wrote:
Yes, you will keep your ranks.

The server is back soon.
yeeeeeey king udieidontcry
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA   

Back to top Go down

WELL WILL I STILL KEEP MY RANKS AND I NEED TO KNOW YOU SKYPE NAME JOSHUA
Page 1 of 1