Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for Co Owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
co owner dice
User
User

Applying for Co Owner Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Co Owner   Applying for Co Owner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am

HI,My name is Drew.
One think about being co owner is he has to be on most of the time and doing his job make sure you trust him.
I think i should be co owner becaues i'm not a dick to staff members or players.I will respect Main owner and players.
I will help the server being Advertising helping main owner with stuff he needs help with make sure players are always happy.
In game name -----------DICE
Skype------------Drew.young44
Thanks for your time-----------
Co Owner ----------------DICE
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Owner
Owner
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Co Owner   Applying for Co Owner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 am

Nice to know you more but I not accepted for not enough info with intro. Sorry Dice.
Back to top Go down
http://Project-Redemption.com
co owner dice
User
User

PostSubject: Applying for Co Owner Dice   Applying for Co Owner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 am

Name-Drew
In Game name-Dice
Staff position applying for-Co Owner
How long have you played-Since Yesterday
How long are you on daily-About 5 hours on the weekend when i come back from school-Weekends-On most of the time all day and all night.
Why you deserve this staff position-I deserve this spot becaues i'm nice i won't talk bad about staff members or players i will help new players that join and i be on top of stuff that owner needs me to do.What ever it take to get Co Owner im the guy that would do anything that you ask me to do.
Has any staff recommended you-I would say no but they were saying i might get mod or chance for admin but i want to earn it the right way becaues its not fair to those that been playing for awhile but at the same token i'm here to help aswell.
How have you helped Project-Redemption-Well i might start advertising what ever it takes to make this server the top number 1.
Why you should have me- one i'm not a dick.Two i will respect you and the rules on your server.Three you can count on me and i'm very trustfully.
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Skype-Drew.Young44
P.S ANDREW YOUNG
We love Project-Redemption Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Rs Herbals
User
User
Rs Herbals

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Co Owner   Applying for Co Owner I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am

co owner dice wrote:
HI,My name is Drew.
One think about being co owner is he has to be on most of the time and doing his job make sure you trust him.
I think i should be co owner becaues i'm not a dick to staff members or players.I will respect Main owner and players.
I will help the server being Advertising helping main owner with stuff he needs help with make sure players are always happy.

No Support here we dont need more then 1 owner sorry,
Back to top Go down
udieidontcry
User
User
udieidontcry

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Co Owner   Applying for Co Owner I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Rs Herbals wrote:
co owner dice wrote:
HI,My name is Drew.

No Support here we dont need more then 1 owner sorry,
drew if u can get server back up ill vouch for you for co owner king udieidontcry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Co Owner   Applying for Co Owner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Co Owner
Page 1 of 1