Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!

Welcome to Project Redemption

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What next?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 am

Please could you attempt to rework these items like they are in runescape today?

The tokhaar-kal, make aura's work 100% so you could buy / donate for corruption aura's (wings), add slayer helmets to the shops.

If you think i've missed out on any items post them in the comments please

Thanks Matty

The tokhaar-kal
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: ........   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 pm

impossible code the fight-kiln with the full waves and that will destory eco , in a hour of killing them a 4b wow... tell me who will buy a single tokhar-kal now.... Smile and about the auras i don't think its good idea i like the game how is it FUCK RUNESCAPE FUCK FAGEX and u wan't to make project-redemption exactly same Runescape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What next?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Jakey wrote:
impossible code the fight-kiln with the full waves and that will destory eco , in a hour of killing them a 4b wow... tell me who will buy a single tokhar-kal now.... Smile and about the auras i don't think its good idea i like the game how is it FUCK RUNESCAPE FUCK FAGEX and u wan't to make project-redemption exactly same Runescape?

I did not say the fight kiln, i said the cape + the aura's aren't anything to do with runescape, some aura's work so i think they all should... + every rsps is exactly like runescape (of a certain time)
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: .......   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Idk really mark and poanizer have more important things more than updating tokhar / and no point from updating it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What next?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Jakey wrote:
Idk really mark and poanizer have more important things more than updating tokhar / and no point from updating it...

There is it looks much better with update
Back to top Go down
Poanizer
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: What next?   Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:33 am

Eh imo i prefer the plain look. and jake i have no idea how to do that kinda stuff. but you can ask mark i guess Razz im sure you can find how to do it on google ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next?   

Back to top Go down

What next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: