Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting system

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Voting system Empty
PostSubject: Voting system   Voting system I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:33 am

This has probs been suggested before, but I strongly think we should post Project Redemption on Runelocus. This will gain players fast. My suggestion is you type ::vote ingame, takes you to runelocus site, you vote then you get a claim code - r4567 or something that you can't guess. You go ingame and do ::claim _____ and receive 10m gp's or something small (but not useless). This is exactly like other servers but we should really consider this since I really think if project gets 20 players online 24/7 the numbers will just rise rise and rise again.

Thanks

Matty
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

Voting system Empty
PostSubject: onther thing   Voting system I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 am

u can add that to ur topic i can doante to mark to make same soulshit sponser its about 4$ or something i am ready to donate that Smile
Back to top Go down

Voting system
Page 1 of 1