Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm

on the 24th august 2012 poanizer or turmoil did some updates at around 15:00 (gmt) and because of that i logged out in the middle of bandos and everytime i try to log in i get a black screen and i end up back at the log in screen, i lost my tokhaar kal and alot of other shit to it, i even told turmoil at ::yell i had some trouble logging in and lost alot of shit im so pissed, fix that shit (and isnt my connection cos its been going on since i had tesco connection now i have the best i could get).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:04 pm

bravo vbombz wrote:
on the 24th august 2012 poanizer or turmoil did some updates at around 15:00 (gmt) and because of that i logged out in the middle of bandos and everytime i try to log in i get a black screen and i end up back at the log in screen, i lost my tokhaar kal and alot of other shit to it, i even told turmoil at ::yell i had some trouble logging in and lost alot of shit im so pissed, fix that shit (and isnt my connection cos its been going on since i had tesco connection now i have the best i could get).

I wasn't online at this stage, so I cant say anything. But do you have a picture of you logging in / out? + I've never had this problem when the server updates. It might be your computer..
Back to top Go down
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:06 pm

well obviously i dont and im trying to log in now and it wont work, if i end up not getting my shit back ima fucking quit and idc if i dont have proof i said it at yell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 pm

bravo vbombz wrote:
well obviously i dont and im trying to log in now and it wont work, if i end up not getting my shit back ima fucking quit and idc if i dont have proof i said it at yell

Like I said, I wasn't online. You should always take a screenie if you have problems...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Also if you can't log in, then how do you know you died + lost your items???? Doesn't it say, Update in 00:60 or whatever? Once you see that you should log out or tele home, if you died trying to solo bandos while there was a update. Then you are bit stupid don't ya think? =/
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 am

Fi matty wrote:
Also if you can't log in, then how do you know you died + lost your items???? Doesn't it say, Update in 00:60 or whatever? Once you see that you should log out or tele home, if you died trying to solo bandos while there was a update. Then you are bit stupid don't ya think? =/

Sometimes when its about to update like within the 60 seconds it will kick people off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: log in glitch made me lose 7b   log in glitch made me lose 7b I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1