Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Badoodle loves to stake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Wayne

Mod Badoodle loves to stake Empty
PostSubject: Mod Badoodle loves to stake   Mod Badoodle loves to stake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 am

Mod badoodle just loves to stake and scam people for full torva. you cant stake nex items so i just said lets trade after. first we did it with virtus top. i won he gave it. then with torva helm and legs, he won i gave it. then full virtus+claws on my end and full torva on his end. i won, he logged.

I WILL UPLOAD VIDEO ONCE IT RENDERS, AND ONCE I GET BACK ON. I WONT BE ON FOR A WHILE SINCE SCHOOL IS STARTING, YOU WILL ALL SEE MOD BADOODLE SCAM SOON. I HOPE FOR A REFUND. THANKS. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle loves to stake   Mod Badoodle loves to stake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 am

I know it may seem bad but do you know he does lagg really bad on his comp? he logs in and out about 7 times before hes able to stay stable online, i'm sure he didn't mean to log on purpose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle loves to stake   Mod Badoodle loves to stake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Lil Wayne wrote:
Mod badoodle just loves to stake and scam people for full torva. you cant stake nex items so i just said lets trade after. first we did it with virtus top. i won he gave it. then with torva helm and legs, he won i gave it. then full virtus+claws on my end and full torva on his end. i won, he logged.

I WILL UPLOAD VIDEO ONCE IT RENDERS, AND ONCE I GET BACK ON. I WONT BE ON FOR A WHILE SINCE SCHOOL IS STARTING, YOU WILL ALL SEE MOD BADOODLE SCAM SOON. I HOPE FOR A REFUND. THANKS. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

Not being funny, but we had a risk fight, and you ran. I was going to stay till the end and I had 2 food + no prayer pots. So you can't complain about him. + he's pming me saying he dced half the way through the fight meaning you should re-do the fight. If you lose, too bad. (P.s learn to risk fight before asking again Wink.)
Back to top Go down
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle loves to stake   Mod Badoodle loves to stake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:09 pm

i dced midfight i dint even see who won -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle loves to stake   Mod Badoodle loves to stake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Badoodle loves to stake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: Report a Player-
Jump to: