Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!

Welcome to Project Redemption

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mod Badoodle's abuse.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil Wayne

PostSubject: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:20 pm

About 2 days ago Mod Badoodle started to get very frustrated with me because me and Fi Matty lured him. From then on he has been trying to lure me back, teleporting me from fights into high wild while im trying to do a high risk fight, and then attempting to kill me. I honestly dont feel like i can do anything on this server while he is online or has power. He has jailed me for no reason because he had failed to kill me when he teleported me into 30 wild for the first time. He continuously does this and will not stop. Everytime he gets approached about it he lies, and i have pictures of his Jailing abuse if someone can tell me how to post pictures. Thanks for listening if you read this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm

lol i admit luring you back but not teleporting you can't even teleport to wildy it says this person is not in the wilderness seriously -.- lol and as for jailing you you insulted me i said any further abuse and i will take action so i did but then within 30 seconds i gave you the chance to calm down and unjailed you i have proof of this from other people on the server at the time seriously you join a server within what 2 weeks your already making false allocations and trying to get someone who has proved himself to the server to lose rank or get banned or whatever your trying to acheive by this post its actually very silly i dont need to prove myself to you or anyone else who has a problem with my actions i feel the anti-lure was valid if i did legitimately which i did dont know about that bs your making up and the jailing i gave warning you continued i jailed then unjailed almost instantly after you said you will not insult me again!

Last edited by badoodle-samuel on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 pm

also when you post comment on the bar below title bar it has host image feel free to post what you want Smile glad to help Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:21 pm

This is true, We were having a risk fight and Lil did disappear, but I don't think you can teleport someone to the wilderness. You can't argue against you being jailed because you did abuse him. Also in the time we were having that risk fight Badoodle was sending me the video of our dh maxing montage that we recorded before our fight. So i'm 99.9% sure that he couldn't teleport you. =/
Back to top Go down
Plies1

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 pm

This happened to me too!!! i dont know whats weird about this server but an admin needs to fix it. i got tped into wildy and IT IS POSSIBLE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Fi Matty. If he couldnt have teleported me, how was he IN THE WILDERNESS KILLING ME. do i just randomly teleport to the wilderness where HE HAPPENS TO BE AT? RIDDLE ME THAT. and i didnt abuse him in the jail scene. i merely said that he is abusing powers and is a low-life scrub for teleporting someone into wildy. i also said hes sad as fuck for it too. now if u can explain to me a way that i get tped into wildy where he is at then i will get off his case if its a legit reason. but theres no other reason.
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lil Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 pm

badoodle-samuel wrote:
lol i admit luring you back but not teleporting you can't even teleport to wildy it says this person is not in the wilderness seriously -.- lol and as for jailing you you insulted me i said any further abuse and i will take action so i did but then within 30 seconds i gave you the chance to calm down and unjailed you i have proof of this from other people on the server at the time seriously you join a server within what 2 weeks your already making false allocations and trying to get someone who has proved himself to the server to lose rank or get banned or whatever your trying to acheive by this post its actually very silly i dont need to prove myself to you or anyone else who has a problem with my actions i feel the anti-lure was valid if i did legitimately which i did dont know about that bs your making up and the jailing i gave warning you continued i jailed then unjailed almost instantly after you said you will not insult me again!

I never said i would not insult you again. i would have gladly insulted u again for being a low life rat. if you never tried to lure me "legit" all u did was teleport me and u and "bonesaw spec" were there trying to kill me. second, im not making false allocations, im telling you what happened. plus all the "abuse" i did to you was me calling you shit. you called me plenty of things so i'd say your alleged justification for jailing me is not true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:36 am

haha dont have to put up with this shit tbh and plies fi matty told me about that i wasnt on at the time this happened tbh but i will try look into it for you? as for you lil cbf with your false allocations if your going to throw around allocations bring some evidence -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 am

Sorry, but unless you post proof nothing can be done, a witness is not proof as his/her vision can be altered, and don't rage at me. I'm not the one to make mad. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 pm

I agree completely with Lil. I can't keep telling lie's to save you Samuel. You have been abusing your powers and you can't deny that. Just being honest, Ik Samuel is a cool guy, but he can be a complete and utter idiot as well. And lately he's been mean in some ways towards other players and just this morning, me.

Sorry Samuel. I'm not defending you no more. You can put your problems the correct way since you've started to abuse me as well. We were good friends but now you seem to have changed.

Fi Matty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Badoodle's abuse.   

Back to top Go down

Mod Badoodle's abuse.
Page 1 of 1