Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes i'm posting again haha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yes i'm posting again haha Empty
PostSubject: Yes i'm posting again haha   Yes i'm posting again haha I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:50 pm

I think ingame there should be the tag [Donator] for the people that donated and also a tag [Extreme Donator] for the people that's donated over $20 or 20m rsgp ( Also on forums ). This will mean that the people that have donated will get recognized more and respected more, I've seen people disrespect donators + accuse them of using primal wep's even though they are donators (Lol). Maybe for the extreme donators they get a area of their own? like ::donatorzone (for the extreme donators) will take them to a diferent area that has all the shops at home, bank booth? And finally make the primal wep's and vesta wep's donators only meaning if you even get that item as loot or a drop, you wont be able to wear it (so the drama between players / donator items will go away.)
And also a bonus for the [Donators] a shop at donator zone selling statius, vesta, corrupt statius + corrupt vesta's (for pures) + a bank booth there so you can buy multiple primal wep's without having to go ::home ::donatorzone over and over again.

This is just my thought to make life easyer for the donators + staff not having to go around collecting donator items all day.

Regards

Fi Matty
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Owner
Owner
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Yes i'm posting again haha   Yes i'm posting again haha I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:34 am

mm good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Project-Redemption.com
DƎFIANT

PostSubject: Re: Yes i'm posting again haha   Yes i'm posting again haha I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

I like this idea too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes i'm posting again haha   Yes i'm posting again haha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes i'm posting again haha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: