Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The items trade prices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The items trade prices Empty
PostSubject: The items trade prices   The items trade prices I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

There are some stupid trade prices for a high value item. For example, the trade price for a phat is 1gp. But the net worth is 5-7b... If I was to go pking with that party hat + a rocktail the 1 piece of rocktail would protect over that 5-7b item. Please fix this so a fury doesn't protect over dragon claws so people could have more fun pking + so new players with a valuable item that doesn't know about this glitch / miss understanding would eventually quit because they lost that item. + maybe make the bosses Bandos, sara + zammy's spawn faster? so you get more than 2 kills per overload..
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Owner
Owner
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: The items trade prices   The items trade prices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 am

just try use your common and protect your risk st00f or ask someone before u gonna for risk. I'm sorry buddah
Back to top Go down
http://Project-Redemption.com

PostSubject: Re: The items trade prices   The items trade prices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I haven't lost anything to this but Ik some people have. Was just wondering -.-
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: The items trade prices   The items trade prices I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 am

Although thats a good idea, Net-worth is how much an item is by the people who want it, in actuality a phat is only 1gp, but u people couldnt get anymore and there were so few that everyone wanted which made price go up, so honestly it shouldn't change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The items trade prices   The items trade prices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The items trade prices
Page 1 of 1