Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Inactivity  Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity    Inactivity  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

I don't know if you guys have realized but the community of Project Redemption has fallen very fast. From 15-20 players down to 1-7 sometimes only 1-2 online. I know maybe the reason of this is the time zone different but I know for a fact, between around 12am-12pm in GMT time, there's barely any players online. This is just a idea, but if you are going inactive or away for a period of time, you should post a inactive topic on forums so the community doesn't think the game is dying. We also need A LOT more players. I think everyone including the ranks / staff should go and advertise, make videos, Code the ::vote command to promote Project Redemption and the players we already have needs to become more active. In around 1 - 2 weeks I have seen about 20 players join and quit and this is disappointing to see. They said the reason they would quit was because of the inactivity of the server. This is not Mark / Poanizer's fault because the game is 99.9% fully coded so you might think "Why the hell is our server not as high as the other servers?" well the answer to that is, no one advertises tbh, also people have been complaining about no-one to pk with, or "I quit this server because there's no pkers." Yes I love to pk / Pvm but the answer to that is also inactivity.

Sorry if this topic / post seems like i'm raging or mad at the server / Mark well i'm not. I'm just a bit disappointed because this server has the chance to go big.

Post your thoughts / opinions on this post please.

Regards

Fi Matty
Back to top Go down

Inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: General Talk-
Jump to: