Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal Keys + rewards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

Crystal Keys + rewards Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:33 am

My suggestion is to make a chest for crystal keys u use the key on them and u get rewards crystal keys will be dropped by all monsters nearly
you need to get Tooth Half of a key & loop half of a key use them together to get a crystal key use it on the chest and u get reward 80% junk
20% something rare here is some suggestions of rewards
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junk - herbs / potions / Some Rondom Runes / Hybriding capes / Rondom Skill stuff / Bones etc etc etc etc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rare - God armours like Zamorak platebody full helm guthix etc etc / Royal D'Hide if its working etc etc etc

NOTE:GETTING THE KEYS WOULDNT BE VERY EASY OR NOT VERY HARD DROP RATE MUST BE LIKE 35%-45% MUST BE LOWER THAN 50%

Thank you.

Jake
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Owner
Owner
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

mm but he have a lot to fixing/adds.
I'm sure he have much stuff in his mind. he prob will add soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Project-Redemption.com
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Joshua wrote:
mm but he have a lot to fixing/adds.
I'm sure he have much stuff in his mind. he prob will add soon.

i just want from you if u agree about the rewards or no? if you dont just tell me what u want in there rare/junk
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Good idea, would give me use for all the crystal keys i have in bank lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 am

Sacred wrote:

Probs hard to code, but it would defo make a use for picking up all them key's from bandos
Back to top Go down
Sacred
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:54 am

Fi matty wrote:
Sacred wrote:

Probs hard to code, but it would defo make a use for picking up all them key's from bandos

Most likely but there was someone on the server who could code but not sure if she still plays though, her name was pray4u i believe but she made her own server so idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Keys + rewards   Crystal Keys + rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Keys + rewards
Page 1 of 1