Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you guys want God wars familiars.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poanizer
Coder
Coder
Poanizer

Would you guys want God wars familiars. Empty
PostSubject: Would you guys want God wars familiars.   Would you guys want God wars familiars. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Would you guys want them? Apparently there has been many suggestions for adding the followers to Bandos and the other bosses.

If there was followers. it would be hard to use dharok affectively there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dasaw
User
User
Dasaw

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys want God wars familiars.   Would you guys want God wars familiars. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 pm

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! and also look at suggestion, bandos and arma suggestion, you can add sara, zammy followers too, do it!
Back to top Go down
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

PostSubject: .   Would you guys want God wars familiars. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Poanizer wrote:
Would you guys want them? Apparently there has been many suggestions for adding the followers to Bandos and the other bosses.

If there was followers. it would be hard to use dharok affectively there anymore.

Poanizer bandos is very easy its easy as to kill a man lvl 2 so we need to make it little bit harder and more followers = more cahnces to get drops but they rarely drop it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys want God wars familiars.   Would you guys want God wars familiars. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you guys want God wars familiars.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Project Redemption :: General Information :: General Talk-
Jump to: