Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!

Welcome to Project Redemption

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

googlechrome acting like a retarddddd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bravo vbombz
User
User

googlechrome acting like a retarddddd Empty
PostSubject: googlechrome acting like a retarddddd   googlechrome acting like a retarddddd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 pm

OK, so i went to this guy with a tokhaar kal cape, i was told long be4, it was about 300k, which i didn't think was true but I said it was 300k to him anyway, it was googlechromes pure account, which i didn't know, he then tried to say i was trying to scam him when in reality I wasn't even gonna buy it, he told me it was 4b I said OK, and continued to say someone told me it was 300k anyway, and be4 he was started accusing me of scamming, i was gonna say its look nice but I don't wanna buy it, but google can't fucking listen to me, he jailed me and muted after i wasn't even gonna fucking buy it you dick fuck Google piece of shit. and no don't ask to buy anything from me again. btw, u mad bro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prometric
Veteran
Veteran
Prometric

PostSubject: Re: googlechrome acting like a retarddddd   googlechrome acting like a retarddddd I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:22 pm

And wtf is wrong with your rage? dude, relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duncan.vanollefen.nl
Jakey
Donator
Donator
Jakey

PostSubject: ..   googlechrome acting like a retarddddd I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:00 am

bravo vbombz wrote:
OK, so i went to this guy with a tokhaar kal cape, i was told long be4, it was about 300k, which i didn't think was true but I said it was 300k to him anyway, it was googlechromes pure account, which i didn't know, he then tried to say i was trying to scam him when in reality I wasn't even gonna buy it, he told me it was 4b I said OK, and continued to say someone told me it was 300k anyway, and be4 he was started accusing me of scamming, i was gonna say its look nice but I don't wanna buy it, but google can't fucking listen to me, he jailed me and muted after i wasn't even gonna fucking buy it you dick fuck Google piece of shit. and no don't ask to buy anything from me again. btw, u mad bro?

He shouldn't do that cuz bravo didnt know how much is tokhar-kal and btw did you got unjailed? and unmuted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: googlechrome acting like a retarddddd   googlechrome acting like a retarddddd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

googlechrome acting like a retarddddd
Page 1 of 1