Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!

Welcome to Project Redemption

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Bravo claims thinks i threatened his for stuff he pked but in reality i bought and he is the one who didn't know value of what he sold he then claimed i scammed when it was him who accepted the offer and here is proof of his threats for some stuff to keep his mouth shut got bored of arguing about it and bored of threats he says googlechrome is giving abut jailing me unless i give him stuff so this is the proof of his threats the main point i want to highlight is the 'i told him i would stop annoying him for 3b but he is too greedy too give...' also when i offered gamerz stuff to him he said to keep it and genuinely didn't seem too bothered about it yet other mods are trying to abuse there 'mod powers' by threatening me or so bravo says
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prometric
Veteran
Veteran
Prometric

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 am

Smart you took screenie's Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duncan.vanollefen.nl
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 pm

thanks just wanted to end it all mate fed up of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 pm

does it really look like anyone gives a shit? im calling u scammer wowoowowow i should get jailed for that! l2grow up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:50 pm

hahah dude seriously you blackmailed me saying i could get jailed if i dint give you like 3b as everyone can see anyways i'm mod now if i get jailed for false allocations i will unjail hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamerz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:46 am

WHO GIVES A FUCK. NOW SHUT UP. OR I FUCKING SLAUGHTER YOU AND YOUR MOTHER IN YOUR SLEEP.

ALSO I WILL BAN YOUR ASS SOO QUICK BEFORE YOU CAN SAY FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.

CUNT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 pm

LOOOOOOOOOL, gamerz, just stfu, be4 i slice your family in their bed, rape their corpes, burn em in their own house, then wipe them in your fuckingwitted face be4 you can say 'FUCK ME BOTH WAYS'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

OHHH and, umadbro? i killed you whilst you was afk in wild? umadbro? why you fucking mad bro?

lololol click this link cos if u do, ull be mad bro...........https://youtu.be/9fgsfB9HNlE watch and you will be madbro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:58 pm

now that we all realized your life is great lets move on -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamerz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Im not really mad because my bank is over 300b. wow you got virtus i dont give a shit. i just put you in jail because it was fun watching you rage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
badoodle-samuel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:53 pm

lol gamerz just leave it he wants attention cos he is like 5 why give him it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bravo vbombz
User
User

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 pm

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000l, how do i want attention? all i want is that fucking asswipe to be fucking banned from this server because hes a fucking dickhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT   

Back to top Go down

bored of being called scammer and getting threats for items i BOUGHT
Page 1 of 1