Welcome to Project Redemption
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Hey, Notice'd your not registerd?
Please Register too view all the benefit's we have.
Thanks! Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download  Webclient  HomeHome  Server InfoServer Info  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colten's Introduction! (reglon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Colten's Introduction! (reglon) Empty
PostSubject: Colten's Introduction! (reglon)   Colten's Introduction! (reglon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello, I am Colten Frederick and I've been playing Project Redemption for about 2 months now, I am a trusted dice hoster, very well known in game.

Things I like to do: I like to go to the skate park and bmx bike around there and just ride around, it feels good (;
I also ride dirt bike and four wheelers. I love to drive heavy equipment such as skid loaders and backhoes, etc.

My skype name is Colten.F and if you have any questions about me or the game. Hit me up!

Amazing intro, I know. Cool
Back to top Go down
Prometric
Veteran
Veteran
Prometric

Colten's Introduction! (reglon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colten's Introduction! (reglon)   Colten's Introduction! (reglon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 pm

haha lol nice intro indeed
Back to top Go down
http://duncan.vanollefen.nl

Colten's Introduction! (reglon)
Page 1 of 1